Turkish Americans Must Unite!
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE TURKISH-AMERICAN CIVIL SOCIETY
OPEN DRAFT PROPOSAL
TEN Fundamental Purposes:
1. To create an overarching bipartisan and/or to embrace all sides/parties under one-roof; the Turkish-American Platform, working towards a total REMOVAL of the [“1981 Recognition”,]and all those relevant following the years in reference to the so-called, [“Armenian Genocide”]against Turkey, Turkish-Americans and all Turks around the world. It is a one-sided approach solely serving to the demand of the Armenian Diaspora; which undermines and discriminates Turkish-Americans in the U.S.;
2. To work towards a solid demand and request by the Turkish-Americans at large to the US Senate and Office of the Secretary of State and Office of the Secretary State, to respect and officially “recognize” the formation of the Republic of Turkey in the eyes of the Turkish Nation and the world at . (Ref 1/10 – Reagan recognized something mostly based on the fabricated-manufactured documents while none-of-the US Presidents recognized the [Lausanne Peace Treaty ] (July 24, 1923) up to date!);
3. To work towards a [Turkish-Armenian Synergy]with a focus on the peaceful coexistence of the early settlements of the early settlements of Armenians up to the 1900’s and prior to WWI;
4. Fundraising, forming and erecting a US based TURKISH-LIBRARY MUSEUM [TLM] and/or ATATÜRK NY ART & CULTURAL CENTER; and/or to a NEW YORK TURKISH COMMUNITY HOME that should be independent and run by the Turkish Community.
5. Encouraging all levels of the Turkish American Community representatives and non-profits organizations/associations and umbrella organizations, to be associated and/or affiliated with the United Nations to engage, involve, support, be visible and become a channel-bridge of the implementation process of the Sustainable Development Goals for the 2030;
6. US Foreign Policy over/on Turkey – NOT TO DO:
Turkish-American Community at large requests from the current, upcoming and future Presidents of the United States;
Requesting from the current, upcoming and future Presidents of the United States;
* NOT TO BACK TURKEY ON THE REMOVAL OF THE SEPARATION OF POWERS;
* NOT TO ENCOURAGE OR SUPPORT THE CONVERSION OF EVERY PUBLIC EDUCATION SCHOOLS TO IMAM HATIP SCHOOLS (Religious Schools);
* NOT TO BACK TURKEY IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO SEGREGATE THE EDUCATION OF GIRLS AND BOYS UNDER THE NAME OF RELIGION VERSUS CIVIC AND DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS;
* NOT TO ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT TURKEY IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO LEAD THE GOVERNMENT TOWARDS A SHARIA REGIME;
INSTEAD, SUPPORT FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS, CIVIC RIGHTS, GENDER EQUALITY, AND THE RIGHTS OF THE TURKISH PEOPLE TO PROGRESS.
THEREFORE, RESPECT MUST BE SHOWN TO THE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY AS WELL AS TO THE RIGHTS OF THE TURKISH PEOPLE AND CITIZENS OF TURKEY…
7. To work towards a united goal as well as a positive and constructive approach, in celebrating the 95th Anniversary of Republic of Turkey at the United Nations and in all of the US.
8. Working to bring the Anatolian Civilizations and/or the 1000 Years of TURKS major exhibits and/or the 1000 Years History of Turkish Women, to the Metropolitan Museum of Arts [MET] as well as to other major cities in the United States like (Chicago, Los Angeles, Florida etc.… ) as a year-long tour exhibit. In a similar approach, also targeting Modern Art Museums [MoMA] towards a selected 150 years of Modern Turkish Art (painting/drawings, sculpture, ceramic and etc) … [Istanbul Museum of Modern Art,]
9. To jointly organize an international full-day conference in collaboration with the Permanent Mission of Turkey to the United Nations and relevant involved parties on the Lausanne Peace Treaty and/or on the “GLOBAL GOALS AND ATATÜRK” [Ataturk’s Vision Lives Through The United Nations]or “SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS AND ATATÜRK” at the United Nations. [Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and His Contributions to Humanity]
10. To jointly organize an international conference in collaboration with a university on the “GLOBAL GOALS AND ATATÜRK” [Pioneer of The Millennium Development Goals : Atatürk.] or “SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS AND ATATÜRK” in the U.S. [Millennium Development Goals of the United Nations and their relation to ideals advanced by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk !]
In reference to # 6/10: AT THE END, ONGOING FOREIGN POLICY OF THE U.S. OVER TURKEY HAS BEEN UNDERMINING PEACE, SUSTAINABILITY, DEVELOPMENT AND SECURITY WITHIN THE COUNTRY AND AROUND THE REGION. FURTHERMORE, IT DOES NOT AND WILL NOT SERVE THE INTEREST OF ALL PEOPLE/COMMUNITIES OF THE UNITED STATES AT LARGE. [Read More]